A Few Words About Us
Madampe House , built in 2014 , is a stunning 4000 sq.feet villa with a frontage onto Madampe lake, yet just 3 minutes from a beautifull and quiet beach. The house , designed by a Scotsman with an eye to Geoffrey Bawa and Charles Rennie Mcintosh makes best use of the sea breezes to keep the property cool.
Downstairs provides a large open plan dining and living area ,large kitchen with central cooking island , toilet with shower and storeroom.
Upstairs are 3 large air conditioned suites all with their own bathrooms and private veranda. King size beds have 5 star linen and mosquito nets. The master bedroom also has a large tub
The large garden has a swimming pool with sun loungers and day bed. A canoe is available for use on the lake.
The house is fitted out to a high standard with TV ,Sony speaker system to accept your own music via Bluetooth ,safe ,nespresso coffee machine, 4 gas rings for cooking , conventional oven ,fridge freezer , liquidiser and mixer , toaster ,cutlery by villeroy &bosch , crockery by paradise road Colombo and a host of cooking implements.
A superb breakfast is prepared for you each morning by our housekeeper who will also take care of all your clothes washing.
- Size Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms can arrange bed for extra 1 guest
- Nearest beach 500 metres
- Will consider Long term lets (over 1 month)
- Access Car not necessary
- Nearest Amenities 500 m
- Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Just over an hour from airport to Madampe House by taxi, Nearest railway: Train station is 5 minutes away
- Features and Facilities
- Luxuries hot tub, Safe, Wi-Fi available
- Rooms 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 3 En suites and 1 Shower rooms
- Furniture King Beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6
- Other Linen provided, Towels provided
- Outdoors Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ
- For the high peak season minimum 6 night DEC 1 2016 to january 31st 2017
- Beds: 1, King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Bed